Re: TR3/4 engine swap

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: TR3/4 engine swap
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 16:03:47 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Scions of Stanpart <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Andrew Mace wrote:

> On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, Gregory Petrolati wrote:
>
> >     ...The big advantage to the TR4 tranny is the the synchro into
> >     first. THAT's a big driveability thingie....
>
> Didn't no one never learn ya no double-clutchin'?
>
> Geesh, these kids nowadays.... :-)

        Gawrsh... Mebbe that's a why muh left leg's so big arond.

        Heckfar, Mr. Mace... I stopped flat shiftin when ah sold th'
        dump truck, and bought the purty lil TR... It don't haul manure
        wuth a shit but, does haul ass quaht nahcly... yessir

        Raht kind o you to mention it, thankee (spit........ding)

        Taker easy y'old fart

        Greg "Am I over the hill??? Hell, I don't remember goin' up!

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois