Re: business ethics

To: "David Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: Re: business ethics
From: "Don Sforza" <dsforza@megahits.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:05:41 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "[unknown]" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Let me guess...

Somebody "try" to do business with Sports and Classics in Darien, CT?

Actually, the 20% restocking and we don't give refunds is common with
them. Also they will ONLY issue a credit for a core charge... even if
you bring them the core when you "buy". I bought a set of wheel bearing
from them in 1985 and nothing since... miserable to work with.

"And to think, it all started with a tractor!"

Don Sforza           dsforza@megahits.com                  KA1WV
1963 TR4        Connecticut Triumph Register             CT16707L
Now sporting 7 speeds forward..........zoom!