Re: TR3a handbrake

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>, Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3a handbrake
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:04:28 -0600
Randall Young wrote:

> I agree with Doug.  That's the way it _should_ work.  All the others are
> backwards !
>
> Also makes a good theft deterrent, since most people can't figure it out

I've been planning to have a dash magnet printed that provides
directions for valets and 'guest' drivers: 1) how to find reverse, 2) how
to use the handbrake. I'd welcome suggestions for other "need to know"
information. ;-) I'll print up a batch.

Indeed, when I read the "how to make a quick 180" directions in the
Worst-case Scenario Survival Handbook, I thought it'd be a bit easier
in TR4. Book at http://epinions.iwon.com/book_mu-3678124, NFI

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO