Re: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...

To: tr4driver@gmail.com, tr3driver@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [TR] Speaking of questionable eBay listings...
From: Dave1massey@cs.com
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 09:09:19 EDT
In a message dated 8/2/2006 10:15:02 PM Central Standard Time,
tr4driver@gmail.com writes:
> >I don't understand your point here.  Didn't most early TR4s come with 48
> >spokes (when they came with wire wheels at all) ?  I thought 60 spokes
> >were
> >optional until later in the run.
>
> You're probably right... my bad. ;)

But the real question is just because a car has only 2500 miles on it is it
worth nine grand?  A car that has sat idle for so long will surely have
problems.  The only real advantage is the sheetmetal will be in good shape
(assuming
the goats didn't walk all over the hood and fenders).

Dave

===     http://www.vtr.org