RE: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA

To: Wrtr@aol.com, "'Wm. Severin Thompson'" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: RE: Bugeye Sprites w/ 1275cc at SVRA
From: Alexander Joseph H <AlexanderJosephH@Waterloo.deere.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 1997 08:07:23 -0600
I heard you were actually really fast at Road America from the onset,
but kept stopping to get a Johnsonville Brat.

It was either that or you kept getting lost and had to stop for
directions.

Although, I think I have a picture somewhere of a Brat being thrown over
the fence to you.

BTW, my Team Thicko Tattoo just wore off last Saturday night. Have you
got anymore?

Regards,