Thicko demographics

To: team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Thicko demographics
From: Dave Woerpel <dwoerpel@wi.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 23:48:19 -0500
All right, I'd better jump on the wagon, or is that LBC?

Dave Woerpel, 52, High school Biology and Environmental Science teacher
& Environmental Club advisor.  Taking students to Costa Rica over Easter
and this summer working with students doing water quality tests in Lake
Michigan for the Health Dept.  Working toward a position on the
Wisconsin Lake Schooner as Dir. of Education.  Also working on becoming
certified (some say I'm certifiable) to work with the 24" reflector
telescope and CCD at Yerkes Observatory in Williams Bay WI.

Interested in sports cars since forever; ok since the days of Lynndale
Farms near Pewaukee WI.  First car-59 Ford Galaxie which last 2 weeks
and was traded in 1965 for a 289 Mustang w/ 3500miles....wish I still
had it but it was traded in '68 for a new MGB rdstr...wish I still had
it but it was traded for a 73 Capri 2800.....wish I still had it (I see
a pattern here). Now the low point; next was an LN7,  Escort GT,
pretended to be an Escort 2000 "killer-B". (only in my mind!) Then a 92
Probe V6 which the son now drives-great car!  Presently, stabled are: 97
Mustang GT, 99Explorer(I would really like a Series II Landrover 109(?)-
the big one), 59 MGA 1500, & 59 Bugeye(17606).  Cars I would like to
have?? To numerous to count!
Blower Bentleys have always fascinated me.  How come the older I get the
more I like REAL old cars??

Spare time-when I'm not working on someones S.U.'s-  Flyfishing (it's
really hard to fish for flies).

See you at Elkhart!  I'll be near YARD RACING....son Adam works for them
and I hang around giving Brit advice for their ex-James Hunt Brabham
F2.  I'll even wear the Autox List shirt one of the days.  Enjoy!