Spitfire, MK I/II, Upper Dash Crash Pads

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Spitfire, MK I/II, Upper Dash Crash Pads
From: Nicholas <c.nick@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 19:14:49 -0500
Britsh Sports Car Works, of Boca Raton, Fl., has located a manufactuer who
is willing to build new dash crash pads for these older Spitfires (Mark I &
II), if enough interest can be generated.

These pads, currently not available from any source, would be identical to
the originals that came on the car, and are a necessity for any level of
restoration.

If you would be interested in purchasing one of these dash pads, should they
become available, please E-mail me at c.nick@ix.netcom.com.

This survey is only to determine if there is a market, and messages returned
to me will not be considered purchase orders.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you,

Nick