Re: Spitfire, MK I/II, Upper Dash Crash Pads

To: Nicholas <c.nick@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire, MK I/II, Upper Dash Crash Pads
From: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 08:30:14 -0600 (CST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

On Fri, 22 Nov 1996, Nicholas wrote:

> Britsh Sports Car Works, of Boca Raton, Fl., has located a manufactuer who
> is willing to build new dash crash pads for these older Spitfires (Mark I &
> II), if enough interest can be generated.

I'm sure someone (Andy?) will correct me if I'm wrong here, but the I
think the same upper crash pad was used up through the Mk3.  I have been
looking through my Brooklands Gold Portfolio and it looks like the same
pad to me.

I for one could use an upper crash pad - count me as interested.

Thanks for making the effort to look into this!

Mike
'70 Spit Mk3.