Re: Spitfire, MK I/II, Upper Dash Crash Pads

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu
Subject: Re: Spitfire, MK I/II, Upper Dash Crash Pads
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 18:09:10 +0100
Cc: odd@triumphclub.se

Then Michael Burdick wrote:
> I'm sure someone (Andy?) will correct me if I'm wrong here, but
> the I think the same upper crash pad was used up through the Mk3.
> I have been looking through my Brooklands Gold Portfolio and it
> looks like the same pad to me.
>
> I for one could use an upper crash pad - count me as interested.
> Thanks for making the effort to look into this!
> Mike
> '70 Spit Mk3.

I'm interested in one or two also!
That's something that's been out of stock for far too long!

Odd Hedberg
Pomonagatan 4        International liaison secretary,
S-74236 Östhammar    Triumph Club of Sweden
Sweden               '70 Spitfire Mk3  FD82497LO  Signal Red
             Club URL:  http://www2.passagen.se/triumph/
               E-mail:  odd@triumphclub.se
            Telephone:  Int+ 46-1731 7131
Geographical Position:  N 60deg15min  E 18deg23min