Re: What happens if?

To: levilevi@home.com, MRobe33243@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net, jmcneal@ohms.com
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: TexasTR4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:27:20 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
In a message dated 10/19/2000 10:04:49 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
levilevi@home.com writes:

> Skeptic that I am, I just have to wonder what the motive is for starting
>  another "list".

I do not for a minute believe that Jeff has any ulterior motive.  He's
obviously, from his restoration project, the TR auction, and now the
alternative list, a driven person, probably type A, has a great attention to
detail, and is probably an overachiever at whatever he undertakes.

Jeff, you hang in there, variety is the spice of life.

As far as "saving" those that have left the list...people come and go.  I
left for quite a while because I was bored with the dry technical discussions
and the jump on the deviator (is that a word) mentality, but now I'm back and
only trying to make the list more interesting..to me if no one else.

Many may object to the use of bandwidth for non TR discussions, but look how
much time and fun we've had discussing this one. (hee hee).

Tell you what, if 10% of the list sends me a personal e-mail telling me to go
back to the spridgets list and sell the TR4..........NAH NEVERMIND...I'm
enjoying this too much.

RH...too old, stupid and fat to overachieve....