Re: What happens if?

To: jmcneal@ohms.com, levilevi@home.com, MRobe33243@aol.com, spitlist@gte.net
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: BPAULTR3@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:03:01 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu
In a message dated 10/20/2000 6:41:06 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
jmcneal@ohms.com writes:

<<  Bob, you seem like
 the kind of person who would be cynical enough to target him next.  Joe is
 of course at Triumphest here in San Diego and hasn't been receiving his
 e-mail apparently, so I don't know what he wants me to do regarding the
 banners. >>

Well, I do admit to being cynical.  But please don't characterize my input,
statements, opinions as cynical just because I don't agree with you.  I have
nothing against advertising in and of itself.  I made my living doing it for
20 years. AS for that Joe Curry guy, we'll se'll just see how we're going to
get even with him!!!  I could have taken care of it easily if I didn't have
to change my plans, as I was to meet Joe in Tucson on the way out.  Boy, we
could have had it out right then and there at a truck stop on !-10 !!! Yeah,
duking it out right in a parking lot.  That Joe's a mean dude but I think he
met his match this time. Boy oh boy oh boy, just imagine a Spitfire owner
getting so uppity.  TR'S RULE!!!!! LETS BANISH SPITFIRES FROM THE ROADS
FOREVER!!  GET EM BOYS!!! ( Put those lines to the final scenes of one of the
great heroic flicks of the 30's and 40's)

Time to grow up and quit this nonsense.  I quit:)
Bob Paul

(I am beginning to think that owning a 3 Wheeled Morgan is affecting my mind:)