Re: Its getting cold: Heater operation

To: Scott Tilton <sdtilton@yahoo.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Its getting cold: Heater operation
From: "Scott A. Roberts" <herald1200@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 21:26:38 -0500
> Its getting cold out there these mornings.
> And in evenings too by the time I get out of work.
>
> I was monkeying with the heater in the old TR-4 . . . trying to get some
more
> heat out of it and closed the fresh air flap / scoop / trap door / scuttle
..
> whatever you want to call it . . . .

Driving around in the chilly weather in South Jersey(NJ-USA) lately, I have
been running full temp-hot, with fan, in the center vent position(defrost &
floor) With the hood down(my favorite, and currently only applicable
position, as I am still constructing the new one) and the visors slightly
angled, I get a warm blast constantly coming back at me, and the passenger
seat. I am quite happy with the heater in my Herald. Oh, and the side
windows are, naturally, down as well. Poor sod in the back seat gets naught.
That's why I am the driver! :)

Scott