Re: Hi New to the List

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Hi New to the List
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:16:36 -0500

SunRider wrote:

> Hi Loren, I just found that out and to make it tougher very few
> companies make a 15 x 6 wheel with the right offset. I do want to
> stay stock too.

Don't feel too bad, Saturns have the same problem.  Ever seen an
aftermarket 15x6 with an offset anywhere near 50mm?  Come to think of
it... have you ever seen an aftermarket 15x6 wheel?

> Those are the ones, too bad they are 15 x 6.5 instead of 15 x 6.

Pretty nice if you're looking to run 205 or 225's... and you're not in
stock class anyway!

> This palce called Rim Pro is looking into what is available and
> they are really decent to deal with. They told me that very few wheels
> are made in the 15 x 6 and that they would check it out for me.

Let us know if you learn anything interesting.

> I guess after you put a tire on a rim you can't return it.

No, but 4x100 wheels fit just about everything that's worth driving.
<grin>  They wouldn't be hard to sell.

> Crazy stuff but I'll learn after a while. :)
> Thanks for the help...

There certainly is a lot to learn!

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad