Re: Hi New to the List

To: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: Hi New to the List
From: SunRider <SunRider@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 01:36:54 -0400
>Don't feel too bad, Saturns have the same problem.  Ever seen an
>aftermarket 15x6 with an offset anywhere near 50mm?  Come to think of
>it... have you ever seen an aftermarket 15x6 wheel?

Come to think of it no I haven't but if they exist I'll find them.

>> Those are the ones, too bad they are 15 x 6.5 instead of 15 x 6.
>
>Pretty nice if you're looking to run 205 or 225's... and you're not in
>stock class anyway!

Oh but I am in Stock which is why I can't use them.
Some flexibility in rim size would be a nice addition to
the rules. Too bad it won't happen.

>> This palce called Rim Pro is looking into what is available and
>> they are really decent to deal with. They told me that very few wheels
>> are made in the 15 x 6 and that they would check it out for me.
>
>Let us know if you learn anything interesting.

I will and they have an 800# just in case they have anything
decent. They did say they could get used/reconditioned Rims
with a warranty much cheaper than new. They might have them
for your Saturn?

>> Crazy stuff but I'll learn after a while. :)
>> Thanks for the help...
>
>There certainly is a lot to learn!

Yes, but at least this is fun to learn. :)

Steve Bernard
Mass Miata Club
Red '99 Miata - Sport Package (B-Stock)

mailto:SunRider@Worldnet.att.net