RE: Hi New to the List

To: "'Bill Ozinga'" <oz@tirerack.com>, Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>,
Subject: RE: Hi New to the List
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 15:35:08 -0400
Bill,

I'd like to disagree about the plastic vs metal point you made. I have after
market street alloys with plastic hubcentric rings. They are an extremely
tight fit to the wheel (so tight that I thought they were the wrong size and
ended up inserting them with the aid of a rubber mallet ). The difference in
vibration before and after was extreme. From barely driveable to no apparent
vibration. So plastic rings are very worthwhile (IMHO)

Regards,
Alan Pozner