Re: ST tire options

To: David Green <dgreen@kscable.com>
Subject: Re: ST tire options
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 09:49:22 -0400
Nice on the street?

Sure, they handle VERY well, and their rain performance is great, for an R
tire. But the NOISE is what I couldn't live with. It sounds like I'm driving
a 4x4 with big mud tires - you know, you come to a stop light, the droning
hum dies down, you can hear the sound of your own ears again, and you're
thinking, "So THAT's what was making my head throb!"

Pardon any slight exaggerations :-), but the point is, I wouldn't enjoy
driving them any distances on a daily basis. I would enjoy driving them on
parking lots on a daily basis though! :-)

John Crooke
90 Honda Accord EX H-Stock
Silver Spring MD