Re: the whole NT/participation thing

To: Rick Brown <free2000@quixnet.net>
Subject: Re: the whole NT/participation thing
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:35:13 -0700

Rick Brown wrote:

> [...]

One of the things I looked at was, in what way could the plate be
interpreted by someone, specially if they have no clue as to the sport
(99.99% of the other cars on the road). For example... I looked at Cone
King, but most abbreviations did not look good. KONKING..what the hell
is a konking? CONKING or CONEKNG was no better. "SOLO-LVR" sounds
good....but brings a different image to mind to the non-autocrossers.

Randy Chase "damn...another post....stop the insanity"
(off to the wilderness in my teardrop for the weekend, a good chance to
drop below the top 10 in posters)