Re: The plunge never felt better

To: Ed Woods <fogbros@nb.net>
Subject: Re: The plunge never felt better
From: "James H. Davis, Jr." <jhdavis@fiac.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 09:37:10 -0400
Interesting how regional our perspectives are. I always thought MOST TR8's were
air conditioned! I'm pretty sure most in the south were, anyway.
For you Yankees that think a/c is ridiculous in a classic British sports car,
consider how silly it sounds to us when you "putt your cars up for the winter",
when our highs are in the 50's and 60's during the winter months. Sitting in
traffic for 15 minutes with the top down at 98* with 95% humidity will make you
wish for a/c, a fan, rain, shade, just any relief, and tradition be damned!
Just my $.002
Fortson, GA  Today's forecast: heat index of 105*F
CF38690UO
CF37325U