Re: Re: Historic Stock Cars

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net, speckman@coredcs.com
Subject: Re: Re: Historic Stock Cars
From: Ccanepa50@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Nov 1997 21:59:30 -0500 (EST)
I was at Thunderhill Raceway the weekend with the vintage NASCARS. the guys
running these monsters were vintage drivers with the proper vintage attitude,
 it brought us up to six groups instead of the usual five, the rest of us had
a good time, they had a good time, we enjoyed watching them race, I hope they
enjoyed us too, what else is there?  They want to run with us again, O-K  by
this sprite racer!  Some cars become out of date sooner than others,  a
1275cc Sprite /MG looking not too unlike mine took the 'F' Production top
prize at the runoffs twenty five years after  production stopped, why do we
let sprites run vintage,  or Lotus super sevens, or bugeyes, or,(fill
My sprite was grouped with the big bore cars for the weekend, I raced against
corvettes-shelby Mustangs-etc, do I complain?.......no, it's the