Re: Historic Stock Cars

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: Historic Stock Cars
From: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:27:46 -0600
Jack,

I don't think the issue is one of sportscars and non-sportcars. It an
issue of old and new. Historic and obsolete.

Since when did other entrants receive a break because "the rich guys"
entered their 3 year old stock cars? I see no reduction in costs to
drivers because of increased spectator money.
That is complete B.S.

WST
Team Thicko