Re: Historic Stock Cars

To: JWoesvra@aol.com
Subject: Re: Historic Stock Cars
From: Doug Wilson <dwilson@america.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 16:49:46 -0800
Well if the reason to expand the definition of vintage sprots cars is to
enhance our financial condition then there are a lot more things we
could add. Motorcycles, big trucks, etc. If these behmoths are such a
gold mine I presume that the entry fees will be coming down for everyone
and the prize money will increase.

I also question the safety of mixing these large creatures and more
traditional sports cars.

Doug Wilson