Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???

To: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>, "autox" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???
From: "Eric Marshall" <emarshal@radiks.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 00:53:40 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>
To: Eric Marshall <emarshal@radiks.net>; Phillip S. Osborne
<psosborn@gte.net>; <autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, August 23, 1999 2:12 AM

> I'll bet the reason that the Type-R sat there so long was IT'S price tag.
Agreed.
> They're darn  close to $30K if not over
As I said in another reply the car shopping I was referring to took place
about two years ago - I haven't spent much time looking for cars since.
I seem to remember at that time the Type-R was about $24k which is A LOT for
an Integra but if you start adding up the mods they did - things like the
Cusco LSD, it's really not unreasonably more than the GS-R integras.
Unfortunately, Acura didn't produce enough (not that they would have sold)
for it to be considered for stock class.

Eric M.

I was just looking at my last post... MEMORIAL DAY! - I meant Labor day!  I
think it's time to call it a night.