Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.

To: Mark Shaw <autox@inficad.com>
Subject: Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.
From: Jay Mitchell <jemitchell@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 06:59:15 -0700
Mark Shaw wrote:

> Check out Appendix B.  True, it is not for championship events
> but clearly recommended for regional events (which is what we
> were talking about).
>
> > Would I be allowed to run an Audi Quattro on some rainy day in CM, and
> > kick butt?  I'd be bumping to a "faster" class.
>
> Not legal?  Let's see... there are a ton of ways to make a car
> not legal in Stock but legal in SP.

YOu just missed Josh's point. It IS legal to enter your Stock-legal car
in SP, P, or Mod. But you have to enter it in the one class in which it
has been placed. If you want to enter an FS Camaro, in ESP, CP, or EM,
you can do that, even at Nationals. You can NOT enter your FS Camaro in
ASP or AP or CM, however.

Jay