Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.

To: kkelly@spss.com, autox@inficad.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 19:30:21 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/99 3:34:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time, kkelly@spss.com
writes:

<< I liked what Charlotte King told me that year. She won like a billion
 championships in a row, often times with competitors (whom she'd SQUASH!),
 and sometimes by herself. (Author's note: it wasn't HER fault no one showed
 up, and back then, women running in the Open class "just wasn't done.") She
 said, with her lively Fresno twang, "Honey, don't you worry a thing about
 it. The rest were just too afraid to show up!" >>

They have "twang" in Fresno????????????????

Are  sure she wasn't from Napoleon Missouri originally?

Mike B. TLS#1