Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.

To: Mark Shaw <autox@inficad.com>
Subject: Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 07:40:27 -0700
Mark, Josh,
    Using a stock car in a Mod or Prepared class is perfectly legal, if it
is listed in that class. Fer instance, in a very rainy early season event,
we ran our bone stock Fiero GT in A Prepared instead of the Lotus 7. Much
drier that way, and gave hubby a win of the potent 914/6GT we run against.
It is nice to have a choice. No, we won't be bringing both to Topeka.
--Pat Kelly