Re: ST tire options

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: ST tire options
From: Loren Williams <Loren@kscable.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 22:18:31 -0500

David Green wrote:

> Sure you can!  What about Dave Spalding driving his 3000GT on A032's all
> summer?  And then Allen DeVeuve did the same thing last year.  I've
> considered this myself.  Those R tires sure are nice on the street.  :-)

A032's are the exception, and depending on what class I decide to run in
next year, I may run them myself next year (street and autox).  BUT...
beyond the regional level, A032's aren't really a competitive tire.  You
couldn't take these 032's, drive them for 6 months on the street, drive
them to Topeka, and expect to win a trophy.

--
Loren Williams | Homepage - http://home.kscable.com/shad
'94 Saturn SC2 | Wichita Region SCCA - http://www2.southwind.net/~scca