RE: Stock Classing (was: Marque Clubs)

To: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: Stock Classing (was: Marque Clubs)
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 16:40:33 -0800
Autoxers buy the cars they buy because they expect them to be competitive in
their class.  Stock class drivers turn their cars over relatively quickly
anyway, I imagine the mode would be 2-3 years.  If such a rule were announced
two or three years in advance; let's see, in 2003 you'd have to upgrade a '91
Miata to a '97, which at that point would be a seven year old car.  I think you
can handle the depreciation cost between a twelve year old and seven year old
Miata, Scot.

KeS