Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???

To: "Eric Marshall" <emarshal@radiks.net>,
Subject: Re: Chrysler Taking its toys and going home???
From: "Gregory S. Croft" <scavenger@eol-online.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:34:52 -0400
Well, I guess your dealers just didn't stock them.. Do all Acura Dealers
stock the type r's?

I can think of a few dealers off hand that have stocked, or stock them..
There not a high volume line so really why would they? Should a car that has
to be ordered not be classified as non-showroom stock.. ?
Thats purely BS, and sour grapes as far as I am concerned.

Oh, and by the way, if they can be ordered by the public, that does mean
they are for sale to the public.

Greg Croft
98 Neon Sport DS
95 Neon ACR SSC