Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.

To: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Subject: Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.
From: Mark Shaw <autox@inficad.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 21:54:28 -0700
Randy Chase wrote:
> > Wow! this begs comment.  Not because you wrote it, Randy, but because
> > I have heard it as the "gospel" for Solo 2 from several years.
>
> Without even getting into the specifics...suffice to say you have an
> amazing ability to assume and read into what I wrote, things I never
> said.

Sorry you took offense.
You missed the "not because you wrote it, Randy" comment at the very start!

Your comments are a fragment of a more involved opinion about who has value
to Solo 2 that I have heard  reflected from many other folks over the years.
If you quote from a book and verse, then I might tend to think you have read
(and believe) the whole thing.  If not, sorry.

Mark