Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.

To: Jim & Marilyn Rohn <rohns@doitnow.com>
Subject: Re: Earning Trophies? Nope.
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:45:19 -0700

Jim & Marilyn Rohn wrote:

> Hey, guys,
>
> I gotta tell you, I haven't had this much entertainment all summer. This
> thread has given me more laughs in the past couple of days. Seriously...I
> feel sort of responsible for this (in a twisted way) because apparently it
> was my husband who started this whole thing, and in a way that's my fault,
> because he wouldn't even be online if I didn't have this Mac affliction.
> But I digress.
>
> Excuse me, but JUST EXACTLY WHAT IS THE POINT?????

-Snip-

Thanks, I agree with everything you said, and you said it better than I.

I don't want to ban single car classes or series trophies for them. That
makes no sense. No, we don't need to do away with trophies. I dislike
this attitude about how everyone must feel good about their run,
regardless of how well they drove.

 Anyway, what you said.

Randy Chase